I am thoroughly honored and grateful to have been nominated by mummy flying solo for the Sunshine Award! The Sunshine Award Sunshine award represents positivity, inspiration and creativity.
The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who you think are positive, inspirational and creative…….
11 Random facts about me…..
1. Thunder and lightning terrifies me
2. I have only gotten one ticket in my life. It was for speeding (31mph in a 25mph zone) when I was 19 years old
3. I make my own lavender sugar scrub
4. I bought bullfrog pollywogs for my pond last year at last check they were huge. I haven’t seen them in a while, but apparently bullfrogs hibernate in the winter? I am curious to see if they are still in my pond
5. I drink iced coffee even when it’s cold
6. I love running and I love racing, but I don’t like getting so caught up in racing I forget my love of running
7. I am a planner and a perfectionist which sometimes makes things more difficult for me than they “should be”
8. I believe in miracles. I have been one and I have seen them.
9. I live in workout clothes, I don’t even remember the last time I wore a pair of jeans.
10. I don’t really like the snow, but it’s fun to visit
11. Honeycrisp apples are my absolute favorite apple. I bought a tree last year and have been researching how to make it grow faster. The same applies to my Pummelo trees.
Now the most challenging part of these awards, there are so many positive, inspiring and creative people here on WordPress. And the nominations are……
And if you haven’t already gotten to know some of these pretty awesome people, I encourage you to visit their blogs, you will not be disappointed! Thank you again for thinking of me mummy flying solo!
Until next time, always be true to yourself and think like a boss!