A heartfelt thank you to Pandora of at I’m Going Slightly Mad for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award! If you haven’t already, go visit her blog, there is always something interesting going on over there and you will not be disappointed!
- Display the award on your blog-done
- Announce the win with a post and link it back to your nominator as a ‘thank you’-done
- Present 15 awards to those of your choosing-done
- Post 7 things about yourself
- I have a “thing” about my truck being clean, once a week it gets a bath
- I was on the way to the store and a little stressed a couple years back and saw a chocolate lab in the middle of the road. I was so mad my pup had wandered that far, I put her in the back of my truck and brought her home! Only to open my garage and see my own chocolate lab. Nonetheless I returned the dog to its rightful owners and thank goodness they have since moved, I have no doubt they thought I was a little crazy.
- I am an always there to help someone person, unfortunately my kindness gets taken advantage of sometimes and it hurts.
- I live near the heart of California’s wine county and have never been wine tasting. It’s on my list of things to do!
- I can’t decide on a half marathon race and I need to commit
- One of my favorite desserts is fresh fruit
- I spend 2 hours a day driving Buckaroo back and forth to school. Why? It’s the next best thing to private school.
- Alert your nominees of their award status- I will be working on it!
Now for my least favorite part of these awards, choosing nominees! But the part that I do like about them is I have discovered some awesome blogs along the way with these awards. Soooo, check these pretty awesome people out! And in no particular order, here we go!
Again, thank you Pandora I am thoroughly grateful!
And I apologize on being thoroughly behind in posting awards, I will continue to work on them!
Until next time, always be true to yourself and think like a boss!