I am thoroughly honored and grateful to have been nominated by eat. write. run. repeat for the Shine on Award! If you haven’t visited her blog yet, check it out, there is always something yummy, beautiful, inspiring and interesting going on over there!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.-done!
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back. –done!
3. Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
- My belly button is pierced
- My current obsession is coconut water; I can’t seem to get enough!
- I am still trying to get more into Twitter
- I don’t have any tattoos
- I found $5 on the trail yesterday, I wanted to give it a homeless woman in a wheelchair I have been seeing lately, but she wasn’t in her usual spot, so I am bringing it with me this evening and hopefully I will see her!
- I have difficulty relaxing when the house isn’t clean
- I have a “thing” about loading dishwashers, when I go to my parents and help with the dishes I end up completely rearranging the dishes.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. – see below and I will be working on notifying the nominees
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.-done!
And now for the most difficult aspect of these awards for me, but one thing I do really enjoy about the awards is I have discovered wonderful new blogs checking out nominees on other blogs.
Soooo…..here are my nominations in no particular order, go check them out!
Thank you again Becks I deeply appreciate you thinking of me, I am sorry it took so long! I hope you didn’t think I had forgotten.
I also will be working on a couple other awards in the near future, so if for some reason you are not on this list of nominations and would have liked to have been, let me know, or hopefully I will catch you next time!
Have you found a heart yet? I have gotten a few more in my inbox this week and I am absolutely loving them!