I am thoroughly honored and grateful to have been nominated for “the Best Moment Award” by Coach over at Good Times Stories. If you haven’t already, I encourage you to visit his site, you will not be disappointed! And from the bottom of my heart, thank you Coach!
Now for the rules:
1. Display the award logo-done!
2. Link back to the person who nominated you-done!
3. State 7 things about yourself
1. Buckaroo and I collect Disney Comic books. The oldest one we have is from the 1940’s.
2. I am afraid of flying in a plane. But I think superhero kind of flying would be pretty cool.
3. I am really trying to like Twitter, but I enjoy Instagram far more
4. I made a quilt for my best friend out of her parent’s clothes after they passed away.
5. I am looking into starting a Master’s in Social Work program in the fall
6. My favorite holiday is Christmas and I collect snowmen
7. I don’t follow recipes, nor do I write down recipes, but I am a great cook
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can) other bloggers for this award.
Always the most challenging aspect of the award for me…..I know some of the pretty awesome people I have listed do not participate in the awards, but nonetheless, I wanted to recognize them. So in no particular order, here goes!
Again, thank you Coach I deeply appreciate you thinking of me!
Until next time, always be true to yourself and think like a boss!