I am honored and ever so grateful to have been nominated by Coach for the Super Sweet Blogger Award. Coach over at Good Time Stories is an inspiration to me and if you haven’t read his blog out yet, I encourage you to do so! Thank you Coach, I deeply appreciate it!
Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. (Done!)
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. (Done!)
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post (Done!)
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers. (Done!)
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog. (Will do! )
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Pomegranate Frozen Yogurt
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? After Dinner
5. Sweet Nick Name? Beauty, short for beautiful
My 13 NOMINEES FOR THIS SWEET AWARD GOES TO……ahh, choosing only 13, the most difficult part for me!
- A Regular Cup of Joe
- 278 To Boston
- Running From it All
- The Adventurous Observer
- Charron’s Chatter
- Runner Ritsa
- On The Road To Being Happy
- Running For Myself
- eat. write. run. repeat!
- Blessed With Thunder Thighs
- Amber Skye Forbes
Thank you again Coach!
Until next time, always be true to yourself and think like a boss