I am both honored and ever so grateful to be nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much The Adventurous Observer! I broke the “rules” for a while with awards, but I was inspired by the sentiment of this award to play along again. Why? I don’t care about someones number of followers, whether I follow someone depends on whether I care about or am interested in what they have to say. Notice I still broke the “rules” a little in making my own photo as the original post did not have one.
About the Award:
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
5. Choose 5 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I love baseball. Go San Francisco Giants!
2. I believe in ghosts
3. I only drink iced coffee
4. I collect rubber duckies and continue to add to the rubber ducky theme in one of my bathrooms
5. I grew up in the country and I could never live in a big city.
6. I practically live in the heart of the Wine Country and I love wine, but I have never gone wine tasting
7. I grew up and have continued through adulthood to eat healthy, buy organic foods and grow veggies in the garden. I also have taught and continue to teach my children how to have a healthy relationship with food.
8. I am terrified of clowns
9. I am a perfectionist
10. The theme in my kitchen is cows
11. I would love to write a book to inspire others to be the best version of themselves
Answers to The Adventurous Observer’s Questions
1. Which types of foods do you prefer? Sweet or Savory?
2. Would you rather watch the sunrise or the sunset?
Watch the sunset at the ocean
3. All of a sudden your plans for a busy Saturday get canceled and you’re left with a totally free day. What do you do?
Go for a drive and discover or rediscover a hiking trail or state park
4. Which do you prefer, the summer or winter Olympics?
Summer, I love watching the swimmers and runners
5. Favorite rainy day activity?
Staying in my PJs and watching movies
6. Do you prefer ice cream in a cup or a cone?
7. What’s your favorite holiday?
8. Would you rather live in the woods or on the beach?
9. If you had to be in the circus what would you want to do? You would become a pro at whatever you choose.
OY, but the circus has clowns! Okay, a lion tamer
10. What’s your favorite season?
11. Name somewhere you’d like to travel.
And I am nominating the following 5 blogs I thoroughly enjoy reading for the Liebster Award:
And here are my questions y’all need to answer:
1. Your favorite guilty pleasure?
2. Do you collect anything? If so what?
3. Do you know how to sew?
4. Cats or Dogs?
5. Best date ever?
6. Favorite season?
7. Biggest pet peeve?
8. Favorite snack?
9. Do you consider yourself organized?
10. Biggest Fear?
11. Waking up early or staying up late?
Again, thank you so much The Adventurous Observer ! Until next time always be true to yourself and think like a boss!