The Rules and Requirements for The Versatile Blogger Award
1. Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post. Done!
2. Thank the person (or animal) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
Thank you SO much Sabrina I am deeply grateful to have found you!
3. Share seven things about yourself. Here goes!
- I have never owned a scale. The only time I know my true weight is when I have a doctor’s appointment
- I am very outgoing and friendly, but I also really enjoy being alone sometimes
- I have considered buying myself Boobs
- I love canning, mostly fruity stuff like jams and spreads
- I shave my legs in the Winter
- I have an emotional attachment to my running shoes. I really need new ones but I am not quite ready to let go of my old ones
- I hate snakes. Wait, “hate” isn’t a strong enough word. I f-ing hate snakes. There that’s better.
4. Share the award with 15 of your favorite bloggers Hmmm….
This idea did was not mine, but since I didn’t much like “choosing” a certain number, I felt it was the best way to recognize all my blogging peeps. So I am nominating all of you. Those that follow me, please accept it, display it on your page and know that each and every one of you, deserve it! If you want to link back to this post. Coolness! If not, that’s cool too! I am just both humbled and grateful to be a little part of your world and you of mine. And I thank you all, for the inspiration, motivation, kindness and warmth you bring to my day(s)!
Until next time, always be true to yourself and think like a boss!