I am both honored and grateful to have been nominated by soulfoodwords for the Bouquet of Three Award! While I have only been on here a very short time, I have discovered some great people/blogs and I never imagined when I started that blogging could be so much fun! Thank you, to each and every one of you who have taken the time to read my thoughts, I am both humbled and ever so grateful.
Apparently there are rules to this, so here we go!
1. Display your award picture, on a blog post. – Done!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, link them back in your post.
Thank you, thank you, so much soulfoodwords for brightening up my day!
3. Pass the nomination on to 15 Bloggers you have recently discovered.
And here is the most difficult part of all, there are so many sweet, inspiring, amazing people on WordPress! In no particular order these are blogs I have discovered!
4. Contact the Bloggers, to tell them that you have nominated them – as soon as this is published! (I am will be working on it, I am still finding my footing around here 😉 )
5. Finally, share 7 things about yourself
1) I have a three legged cat named Fred. (poor guy was hit by a car last year)
2) I have been to so many funerals of friends and family, that I two years ago I decided to not go to anymore. So far I have honored and celebrated the life of five people in my own way.
3) I don’t like seafood or fish, but am one heck of a fisher-woman
4) My parents still own the property I grew up on. I feel so blessed to have shared aspects of my childhood (trees we built forts in etc) with my own children
5) I overdosed on alcohol when I was 16. CPR was done for 11 minutes. The doctor said it was a nothing short of a miracle that I am alive
6) I get pedicures, but I like to paint my own toenails, my little flowers have become a bit of a signature thing for me
7) I worked in the Intensive Care Unit I was in at 16 (see #5), with the same doctor that saved my life. I never was able to gather up enough courage to ever talk to him about it
Again, thank you soulfoodwords, have a wonderful day!
Until next time, always be true to yourself and think like a boss!