It’s been a rather gloomy day. The sun didn’t show her face tell well after 3pm. But it was a good day. I went for a run and did a little catching up on me. My back seems to be improving. Well at least as of today. We will see tomorrow. Yesterday wasn’t such so kind in the post run department. I see my doc in the AM. I am pretty confident I don’t need an MRI. I am hoping for she agrees. Enough about that. Onto the big news! I am deeply humbled and honored to have been nominated by Jennifer Alyce & Her Musings for the Bouquet of Three Award! I am a rookie at blogging and I am still a little overwhelmed by what started as a way to get my thoughts out of my head, which has turned into a warm, welcoming community of kind, amazing people who actually want to read the stuff I think about!
Apparently there are rules to this, so here we go!
1. Display your award picture, on a blog post. – Done!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, link them back in your post.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jennifer I am so grateful to have found you!
3. Pass the nomination on to 15 Bloggers you have recently discovered.
(My heavens this is SO difficult, especially adding “recently” in the mix! There are some awesome people in no particular order that I “recently” discovered just about all of them! Can’t I just add everyone?! )
12. Fit For a Year
4. Contact the Bloggers, to tell them that you have nominated them – as soon as this is published! (I am will be working on it, I am still finding my footing around here 😉 )
5. Finally, share 7 things about yourself
1) I recently realized my mom depends on me more, than I thought that I depended on her. Which is a lot.
2) I had horses growing up; I hope to own a large enough piece of property to have them again. Once in a while on my trail run I pass someone riding a horse and the smell brings back so many wonderful memories.
3) I have four sisters and one brother. One of my sisters is also one of my best friends.
4) My parents have been married 40+ years. I have known my husband 20+ years, and I expected the same.
5) I was teased in high school for being thin and tall. Bean pole, stilts to name a couple. Two children, losta years later I am still thin and tall. The people who teased me? Not so much.
6) I am a Tomboy at heart, but a bit girlie girl too. Meaning, I know how to change my own oil, rebuild a motor, am a damn good shot, but I also love sewing, shopping and cooking
7) I have two best friends (not including my sister) that I have shared 20+ years of my life with! True friends are hard to come by, I am so grateful!
Thank you again Jennifer, you are too kind! ❤
Until next time, always be true to yourself and think like a boss!